When you are advertising or marketing your own products or services, you know better than anyone what an obvious choice it “should be” for select customers. The people who are hearing your message may not pick up on the obvious so quickly though. That is why mediums like radio and SEO Sunshine Coast act as the “parent” and continue to repeat and reinforce the message you want to communicate.
5 ways to boost your business using Radio Advertising:
1. Just as you try to keep your message to your children clear and to the point, the message you put out on radio should be on target and clearly show your potential customer why your offering is the best solution to their problem. Do this time and time again, and you will very quickly find yourself in the company of well-behaved children… or… customers. That how it should work “most of the time” anyway.
2. Since there is a wide array of radio programs you can easily target your advertising campaign to a specific group of consumers or a certain geographic area.
3. Radio allows you to add personality to your advertising campaign with sound and voice-over.
4. You can often get free creative help and you may be able to negotiate your rates to accommodate your business/home business budget.
5. In addition, there has been less inflation in radio rates over the last few years than in other forms of media marketing.
5 Ways SEO can skyrocket your business
1. Social Bookmarking
Social bookmarking is very easy. It is like the bookmarks on your own computer except instead of keeping your favorite websites to yourself you’re bookmarking them for everyone to see. It’s a simple concept that many people just don’t do. Digg is possibly the most prominent social bookmarking site therefore you might want to get started there but there are actually tons of other social bookmarking sites as well. Bookmark your blogs to get more targeted traffic.
2. Keywords in your blog posts
Using keywords is very crucial for internet marketing. However, lots of people use keywords for the tags of their blog posts but not in the actual blog content itself. Don’t make this mistake. Keywords are everything online.
3. Keywords in your categories
Along with the content of your blog the categories of your blog posts are a good place to insert some keywords. So instead of “tips” try work at home online tips it’s as simple as that.
4. Update regularly
Search engines like it when you update your blog or website regularly. So don’t just post a few times and then forget about it. Update your blog at least once a week to see the best results. Some people even update every day.
When you post pictures on your blog think about what you name them. Use keywords in the picture names. When people do a Google search for images they might come across your image which will lead them to your blog!